Updated: Friday, 07 Sep 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 07 Sep 2012, 7:59 AM EDT
We're making Blackened Chicken Pasta with Concept Chef Sean McDonald of Joe's American Bar and Grill.
1.00 fz Extra virgin olive oil
2.00 tbl Red peppers dice 3/16"
0.25 tsp Garlic fresh
4.00 wz Escarole julienne 1/2"
8.00 wz Fusilli pasta
6 wz Blackened chicken
3.00 fz Zesty parmesan puree
2.00 fz Chicken stock (bbrg/joe)
0.25 tsp Parsley
1. Heat sauté pan. Add oil, red pepper and garlic.
2. Sauté for one minute.
3. Add escarole, sauté and toss to wilt.
3. Add stock, toss and sauté until fully evaporated
4. Add blackened chicken, toss. Add pasta.
5. Toss well until pasta picks up spice from chicken.
6. Add zesty parmesan puree, toss well
7. Place in pasta bowl, arrange chicken on top.
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.